Product Manager, Monetization, Commerce
New York, NY
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture. We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Web Content Specialist, PeacockNBCUniversal is looking for a Web Content Specialist to join its direct-to-consumer digital video streaming business. This role will work on the Growth Marketing team on the Product Marketing (Landing Pages) sub-team. This role will report to the Product Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the end-to-end development and maintenance of landing pages on PeacockTV.com
The successful candidate will have a passion for content-focused websites. This individual will be a self-starter with high attention to detail, maintaining and prioritizing a roadmap of landing pages based on evolving business goals. This candidate should have strong experience in a CMS-based web production environment with a strategic background in optimizing web marketing experiences against SEO and conversion KPIs.
• Maintain landing page roadmap by owning the landing page strategy, design, build, launch, and optimization of unauthenticated marketing landing pages on PeacockTV.com
• Partner with Growth and Brand Marketing stakeholders to extend paid marketing strategy into a seamless and high-performing landing page experience
• Partner with Product Marketing Analyst to measure performance of landing pages and derive insights, leading to recommended optimizations, executing, and analyzing performance of landing page optimizations for improvement when applicable
• Partner with the Commerce Product team to ensure consistent product design and optimal user experience from initial landing all the way through conversion
• Partner with Product Marketing (Landing Pages) team to merchandise high-marketing priority content across website
• Conduct competitive research and become the industry best practice expert; track marketplace trends and educate the team on the latest, best, and most innovative experiences
• 2+ years web production experience; developing and optimizing landing pages
• Experience working with CMS platforms – either vendor (Adobe Experience Manager, Acquia Drupal) or proprietary
• Comfortable working in Figma (or learning to work in) to create landing page mockups to illustrate landing page strategy and landing page design
• Comfortable working in (or learning to work in) Airtable or similar Project Management software
• Familiarity with landing page and content marketing concepts, including SEO, user experience, and paid marketing and website-focused goals and KPIs
• Familiarity with navigating and using an analytics platform (Adobe, Google, etc.)
• Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop to make minor adjustments to images for landing page
• Basic understanding of how to read, write, and leverage CSS for landing page elements when needed
• Excellent organization and communication, facilitation, and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences. Should be comfortable putting meeting agendas together, sharing recaps, and assembling and presenting decks to keep cross-functional projects moving
• Strong attention to detail and leadership skills with the proven ability to own projects end-to-end, including managing relationships with team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
• Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
• Bachelor's degree required
• Adaptable and resilient performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change
• Ability to synthesize, simplify, and communicate complex concepts/requirements to a cross-functional team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
• Results- and solutions-oriented mindset with an intrinsic passion to learn and grow
• Experience within media entertainment industry a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11z1m-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.