Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis, this key role on the Direct-to-Consumer finance team is responsible for content financial performance analysis for Peacock. The role provides the unique opportunity to become a member of NBCUniversal's expanding Direct-to-Consumer business, including the Peacock streaming business. The role will be an integral member of the team that is analyzing the financial performance of Peacock's content to drive the growth, expansion and enhance decision making. The Vice President, Content Performance Analysis will be responsible for the development of content performance models, benchmarking tools, ongoing financial performance reporting and tracking for senior management. This role will work closely with the internal Peacock teams in developing systems and tools necessary to manage and track content.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with key internal Peacock teams (Peacock Content Strategy, Decision Sciences, Marketing) in designing and developing ongoing financial performance reporting, including post-greenlight analysis.
• Work with technology team to develop automated content performance reporting.
• Provide comparisons of actual performance results vs pro-forma assumptions.
• Work with Decision Sciences and Content Strategy teams on content cost benefit analysis and reporting; and leverage and include external data points in content financial performance analysis.
• Work with Peacock programming and data teams to develop and report on financial metrics that facilitate and enhance front-end decision making.
• Develop standard, simplified and repeatable performance analysis reporting package that includes financial/non-financial metrics that can be used to report out to senior leaders.
• Leverage analysis to provide insights how we spend our budget including: internal/external content, genre types and content duration.
• Use data and insights to help drive conversations related to content spending levels and genre allocation.
• Work closely with programming finance team to standardize reporting and metrics across greenlights and post launch analysis.
• Ensure front end data integrity and controls for all financial performance reporting.
• Develop modeling and insights that could facilitate content windowing process across NBCUniversal.
• Execute on other ad hoc requests as assigned.
• A minimum of 8 + years' experience in an analytical finance role.
• A minimum 5+ years of finance experience at a Direct-To-Consumer streaming service or subscription-based digital company.
• Demonstrated experience in the creation of dynamic financial models.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to synthesize data and complex information, and present succinctly to executives and stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to work across departments and levels in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Bachelor' degree level or equivalent in a quantitative field, a plus.
• Significant finance and accounting skills, including Financial Planning and Analysis.
• Analytical and business minded with the ability to analyze and understand causes of variances.
• Ability to navigate through ambiguity, collaborate effectively, and build consensus in a highly matrixed environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp01o0-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.