At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Join us as an tvOS Developer and you'll be part of a dynamic team that makes sure our technology delivers the best experience for our customers.
What You'll Do:
• Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques
• Design clean and reliable code
• Deliver highly scalable and highly reliable products (yes, our customers expect 99.999% availability)
• Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge - yes you will learn a lot!
• Bring your best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
• Contribute to the whole development cycle, analysis, implementation, testing and operation
• Operation excellence and support are part of the development teams' responsibility
• Development in native tvOS and Swift
• Solid tvOS or iOSdevelopment experience
• Understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
• Knowledge of tvOS App Architecture
• Experience working with Restful APIs
• Practical knowledge of network protocols and challenges with latency and reliability
• Demonstrable knowledge of coding involving multithreading, request queueing and caching
• Continuous Integration/Deployment tools and processes
• Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn
• Creative thinking, analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Fluent in English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33p34-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.