Senior Security Operations Analyst
New York, NY
At Peacock, we know life is complicated but believe entertainment shouldn't be. We envision a more human streaming experience that embraces the entertainment you love. Backed by 100+ years of NBCUniversal legacy, we know how to entertain. We combine this legacy with an insatiable itch for innovation, embracing the data and technologies that challenge the status quo. Our team is never done obsessing over how best to deliver excellence across television, film, sports, news, and more.
This ambition is a group effort. As challengers at heart, our secret weapon is our talented team of big thinkers, data-driven drivers of growth and innovation. We start by putting people first, embracing empathy and compassion to create a more dynamic, more fulfilling workplace and a better, more enjoyable product. As a company, we embrace the power of transparency and inclusion. We know the best idea can come from anywhere, so we're committed to creating an organization where we act as one and put ego aside. We are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through trust, teamwork, and talent.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service professional for the position of Supervisor, Customer Care for Peacock. Working with the Customer Care team in New York and across NBC Universal, and reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Care, this individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the broader NBC Universal team. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions supporting Customer Care for similar organizations in the Direct to Consumer market handling Level 3 advanced technical, billing and product inquiries.
• Minimum 5 years of Customer Service Experience
• Minimum 2 years of Management Experience
• Experience handling Escalated customer concerns as well as BBB and SAG complaints
• Exemplary Written and Verbal Communication (Phone, Chat and Email)
• Vendor Management Experience
• Experience with Customer Service CRMs (Salesforce, Zendesk or similar)
• Required to work shifts covering Evening and Weekend hours.
• Some Travel required
• Position is preferably located in New York City or Orlando, FL
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
• Ability to provide Coaching and Feedback in a constructive fashion
• Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
• Ability to problem-solve and negotiate/mediate resolutions that meet customer and NBCU standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Competitive and resourceful. Will roll up their sleeves and lead by example
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary Range: $45,000 - $60,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq40pz-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $45,000 to $60,000 Per Year ($ USD)