Sr. Manager, Marketing
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
The Supervising Producer, Sports/Brand Marketing is an experienced and passionate creative professional, focused on the conception and production of Sports marketing assets.
The Peacock Creative team is tasked with developing industry-leading solutions to market our brand and content to consumers. A successful candidate will not only have experience in Sports marketing, but great creative and production skills; they'll be a proactive resource across the business, adept at managing a high-volume of assignments day-to-day while also thinking strategically about how to attack problems down the road.
The Supervising Producer will help develop and manage the creative expression of Peacock, NBCU's streaming video service, as it pertains to our brand and sports content. They will oversee the work of internal editors/designers and external vendors tasked with developing and executing creative marketing ideas and campaigns. The candidate should have a reel of relevant work that shows their conceptual prowess, eye for design, copywriting skills, strategic thinking, and industry-leading creative marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Providing creative leadership on all Peacock Sports creative marketing campaigns, including 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Premier League and more – managing all facets of creative development from briefing and creative production, through execution and delivery.
• Serve as key creative point of contact with NBCSports team for planning, production and approval
• Partner with Sports Project Manager and Marketing leads on all Sports campaigns.
• Liaise with internal departments and teams for all Sports marketing needs
• Concept, script and execute sports marketing assets when necessary.
• Partner cross-functionally with Growth Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create cultural impact, and drive customer acquisition and retention
• Help ensure seamless execution and delivery of creative assets to relevant internal partners and platforms
• Creatively lead remote or live production shoots with talent and athletes when necessary.
• Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
• At least 7 years of relevant experience concepting, writing, producing and managing sports marketing campaigns for a digital or direct to consumer brand
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, digital delivery and music libraries
• Experience reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture and a willingness to be hands-on when necessary
• Excellent presentation skills
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Passion and deep familiarity with sports content (specifically Premier League), as well as interest in news, entertainment, and pop culture