Ad Product & Integrations Specialist
New York, NY
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?Supervising Producer, Social, Peacock The Peacock social marketing team is looking to build a best-in-class team for its new streaming platform. Reporting to the VP Social and Content Marketing and part of the Brand Marketing group, the Supervising Producer will be the organizational force of the team -- driving the launch and growth of owned social for the new streaming service.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the day-to-day calendar for Peacock social on all platforms
• Work with both internal and agency teams to ideate and create best in class content
• Be the conductor for all creative trains as multiple teams will be feeding assets into workstreams.
• Work closely with internal design, copy and other creative teams, setting deadlines, giving smart, clear feedback, keeping us on track.
• Be the champion for our calendaring and content management software
• Analyze social data in real time using analytics tools and listening platforms to inform daily actions.
• Develop and grow a platform-specific best practices playbook, learning from our progress and also from other brands at NBC
• Manage all peacock social budgets
• Act as the primary contact for all third party vendors, legal approvals and content partnerships
• Candidates should have 5+ years experience directing content and strategy for multichannel owned social at a large brand or at an agency
• Candidates should have a keen understanding or background in paid social.
• Be able to write, edit or re-write social touts in a conversational, funny way
• Candidates should be endlessly creative: passionate about coming up with and creating engaging social ideas, perfect touts and gorgeous video/photo concepts.
• Candidates should have deep social strategy development experience and a record of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation, and day-to-day management of large-scale, multi-platform marketing campaigns
• Will be comfortable collaborating closely with rest of the brand marketing team and the paid social team.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines – exhibits calm under pressure
• Strong analytical skills
• Know how to build and edit a clear deck