Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Sr. Producer/Writer/Editor, WWE will be an experienced and passionate creative professional, focused on the conception and production of assets and campaigns to promote WWE content available on Peacock. These campaigns will use key WWE content to drive both customer acquisition and engagement/retention. They will work closely with creative and production teams at WWE to ensure a seamless partnership when it comes to marketing key priorities including live pay-per-views, WWE Originals, and WWE library content.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Concept, write, produce and execute best-in-class creative campaigns for WWE/Peacock
• Serve as key creative point of contact with external WWE creative and production teams for planning, production and approval of Peacock marketing assets
• Produce and edit promotional/creative video content for use on all platforms
• Supervise VO recording and audio mix sessions
• Collaborate with Creative Director and others to brainstorm and script ideas and concepts.
• Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
• Direct talent during marketing shoots as needed
• Work on other key Peacock marketing priorities beyond WWE as part of the Peacock Sports & Live Events team, including Peacock Sports campaigns, Peacock Originals campaigns, Peacock Brand initiatives, and campaigns for Peacock library content
• Minimum 7 years of experience in writing, producing and video editing for A/V promo material
• Strong command of: digital video file formats; working with source video/material of varying quality and technical specs (frame rate, codecs, etc); export troubleshooting
• Exhibit talent for conceptual thinking and writing skills
• Understanding of how to create and optimize promotional content for digital and social platforms
• Demonstrated ability to create promotional materials for a wide variety of partners
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere; familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects
• Experience leading large-scale, 360° creative campaigns in television or entertainment (sports, drama or comedy); streaming experience preferred
• The ability to meet tight deadlines, in a fast-paced creative environment
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills, writing skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jm9v-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.