At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
This Sr Product Manager role will have a strong focus on product feature experimentation, trials and cross device integrations, helping Peacock to deliver improved user experiences through successful testing and product validation.
Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting experience.
In this role, you will:
• Lead product testing strategy and drive prioritization of trials and experimentation for product features across TV, web and mobile platforms
• Partner with the Data Science and Technology teams to define new testing capabilities and envision ideal test scenarios
• Analyze user behaviors to create a baseline understanding of how customers are interacting with the product to be leveraged in feature and testing development
• Collaborate with cross-functional product team to identify opportunities for meaningful tests
• Prioritize appropriate use of feature flags and variables with product management and development teams.
• Own and manage several OTT partner device integrations and relationships
• Envision, define, deliver and own features that drive consumption and business results throughout the entire product development life cycle
• Develop a reusable framework for reliable and efficient product acceptance validation
• Manage senior stakeholders through the full product lifecycle: from definition to go/no-go decision
• Create and deliver exec presentations that explain experimentation practices, product features and roadmaps, as and when required
• Help build a product culture at Peacock
What you have:
• Passion for creating innovative and engaging consumer products in the digital ecosystem, with a focus on streaming video, social media, interactive television, gaming, etc.
• Empathy for the user and how to meet their needs and simplify their lives
• Vision to anticipate the ever-evolving consumption trends and an appreciation for TV/entertainment
• Distinguished verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to work with Sales, Marketing, Operations & Engineering Leadership
• Strong analytical skills to evaluate a wide range of detailed information, clearly identifying the pertinent points to determine coherent approaches to problems
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Enthusiasm to be positive, confident, energetic and display a willingness to lead
• BA/BS degree in a relevant field
• 5-7 years working in a Product Management (or similar) role, developing different products at scale, delivering excellent customer experiences and measurable business impact
• Deep experience with feature A/B testing, metrics analysis and rapid experimentation
• Experience in technology or digital media preferably with consumer-facing products
• Experience in the television industry including business models, trends, and ecosystem of companies that comprise it preferred
• Experience converting business ideas and research into well-thought-out and timely product releases
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Experience with multiple entertainment platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, Amazon, Roku) and domains (e.g. TV, Movies, Sports, News, Kids)
• Software literacy and comfort with various project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello or similar as well as analytics software
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8won-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.