Universal City, CA
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
About the Role
Do you enjoy digging into data, finding insights and opportunities, and then using your creativity to make good things great? Have you been called ''consumer-centric?'' Do you excel at communicating up, down, left and right across an organization?
This Senior Product Manager position will be responsible for the ideation and execution of streaming products for NBCUniversal brands such as NBC, Bravo, Oxygen, SYFY, USA, E! and Telemundo. Reporting to the Director of Product, you will passionately pursue new features and user experiences that enhance the growth and monetization of our products. The ideal candidate will be data-driven with a growth mindset and will be comfortable in a multi-variate testing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful. You are someone that can think big and then roll up your sleeves to get it done.
• Lead the execution of the product roadmap by prioritizing and communicating to internal and external stakeholders
• Iterate on current products by driving testing and experimentation of concepts
• Collaborate with Design, Engineering, PMO, Content Operations, and Product Marketing teams on projects and work closely with them to ensure product specifications meet their needs
• Partner with the Data Science team to define rigorous KPIs and develop clear and actionable insights from the metrics gathered through various systems
• Collaborate with other members of the product team and drive experimentation of new features
• Be a strong and vocal voice of the consumer
• Develop and nurture relationships with external platform partners and technology vendors
• Keep on top of industry trends, technologies, and techniques
• Identify and push through new opportunities for NBC Digital to expand footprint and customer engagement
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of proven Product Management experience
• Demonstrated data-driven decision making skills
• Experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into requirements, driving prioritization and execution
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be able to work in Universal City, CA (if workplace moves back into the office)
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Experience and understanding of the landscape of on-demand and live video
• Previous experience in managing a customer facing product or service
• Strong understanding of data and analytics tools such as mParticle and Amplitude
• Experience in defining and executing A/B tests across platforms
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Comfortable working in a collaborative, competitive, fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to lead meetings and workshops to drive to conclusion and next steps
• Curious in nature and able to balance what the data says with what your gut tells you