NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
Peacock is your go-to for hit movies, TV, live sports, and more. With the streaming service from NBCUniversal, you can watch new movies from theaters, current hits from NBC and Bravo, nonstop action from WWE, Premier League, Big Ten, and tons of other sports. Plus, stream exclusive Originals, NBC News, and your faves like The Office, Suits, Modern Family, and Yellowstone.
To build on our successful launch in 2020, we are assembling a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
Sr. Manager, Social
The Peacock marketing team is looking to a add a Sr. Social Media Manager to its best-in-class social team for its new streaming platform. Reporting to the Director, Social Campaigns and part of the Marketing team, the Sr. Manager, Social will help build strategies and tactical plans for social media campaigns centered around unscripted Original content available on the streaming service. From the villa of Love Island USA to the Scottish castle of The Traitors, and more, this role will service a slate of programming that spans reality, competition, true crime, and documentary.
• Manage day-to-day organic social campaigns in partnership with our social media agency, leading creation of strategy, asset development, run of show planning, and execution
• Collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally with a heavily matrixed marketing and PR team on broader 360 campaigns, activations, paid, influencers, and stunts to bring unscripted titles to life on our Peacock brand channels and beyond
• Stay on top of real-time social conversation and owned performance data to determine actionable insights for current and future campaigns, including reactive opportunities
• Work closely with internal and external partners to craft content capture strategy, plan around talent, and decide execution needs (ie. Social capture days, marketing shoots, premiere events, toolkits, etc.)
• Attend premieres, junkets, reunions and other events to capture and/or oversee social coverage as necessary
• Procurement and trafficking of assets and raw materials to/from internal creative teams, production partners and agency
• Partner with other social teams in the NBCU family, like Bravo, E! Entertainment and Late Night to strengthen and amplify campaign support
• Ensure proper vetting of assets and copy with internal legal, brand, and PR teams
• QA of social media assets to ensure brand, creative, and show guidelines are all met and balanced, information is accurate, and that there are no spelling or grammatical errors
• 5+ years of experience working in social for a major brand or agency – entertainment, and/or streaming experience preferred
• Experience in supporting cross-platform social campaign management from end-to-end, including but not limited to creative ideation, development, strategy, planning, execution, and reporting – working with influencers, paid, and talent is a plus!
• Results-oriented problem solver with strong analytical instincts – able to apply insights to your campaigns both proactively and reactively
• Must be able to prioritize and handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adapting to shifting/fast-breaking deadlines
• High tolerance for change, a collaborative can-do spirit, and a positive/growth mindset
• Clear and concise communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to anticipate messaging needs proactively
• Passionate about reality, competition and/or true crime content? This role is for you!
This role has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week. This position is eligible for company-sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $100,000 - $125,000.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw3pby-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.