Sr Manager, Experimentation & Growth
New York, NY
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal's new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture.
This position is a part of the Decision Sciences team, but collaborates closely with the Social Media team to develop insights into social media performance and partner with marketing team to transforms those insights into action.
• Conduct analytics and measurement for organic social media activities for Peacock and several related social accounts including The Office and Parks & Recreation
• Focal points include audience engagement, campaign effectiveness, fan growth and content deep dives
• Collaborate with Social Media team to champion a data-driven culture among Social Media content creators
• Query and analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights that enable Social Media team to optimize their social media content
• Analyze and correlate social media campaign performance with subscriber performance data, including identification of high-impact KPIs for social tactics
• Synthesize complex analysis into easy-to-consume storylines for operational and executive audiences
• Work w/ data engineers to ensure social data is properly transformed and ingested from social platform APIs
• Drive data democratization by developing self-serve data viz using Tableau
• Create presentations and communicate findings in regular weekly/monthly presentations. Present insights in Daily Scrum and Weekly Analytics Meetings.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
• 4+ years of social media data analysis
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools is a plus
• Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
• Excellent communications skills (written, verbal) and confidence
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal