Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Sr. Project Manager, Brand Creative, Peacock
The Senior Project Manager, Brand Creative is an important role responsible for campaign management, and creative asset production across major brand campaigns, promos, and paid media for NBCU's new streaming platform, Peacock.
This position requires a hybrid of excellent stakeholder management and production management skills. The successful candidate will be own key stakeholder relationships with internal marketing, creative, and strategy teams and be responsible for managing the delivery of effective and memorable campaigns. As such, the candidate should possess strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills. The role requires project management of marketing campaigns end to end, as well as creative production of video, digital, and other creative assets.
This position will report to the Sr. Director, Creative Operations and will manage a project team across their portfolio. High empathy, team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
• Project manage end to end large scale marketing campaigns inclusive of planning through execution.
• Ownership for Brand marketing production budget, timelines, and deliverables
• Collaborate with the Sr. Director on long-range planning, strategy, and budgeting
• Liaise with internal departments for all Brand marketing needs
• Ability to jump on a project opportunity or react to live changes on a moment's notice
• Develop and continually improve upon current processes and workflows
• Represent the creative operations team, always advocating for project management standards and best practices
• Mentor and manage other Creative ops team members in support of their personal development.
• 5+ years' experience on production / marketing centric projects
• Strong knowledge of project management, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate, and motivate team members across teams.
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Ability to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required for success.
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholder teams.
• Stamina to hold collaborating teams to standards and processes, but flexibility to regularly adapt to the fast pace changing nature of our business as it grows.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently ''move the ball forward'' in varied circumstances.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire