As part of the Peacock Decision Sciences team, the Sr. Manager, Advanced Analytics, will guide critical business decisions through data-driven insights and analyses. The primary focus of this role is to champion the intelligent use of data to optimize customer retention and revenues. You will be hands on with the data and work in partnership with business leaders across marketing, growth, and other cross-functional teams.
• Conceive, define, and execute analytics strategy for driving key KPIs (Churn Rate, Upgrades, Usage, CLV, etc.)
• Synthesize analytics and varied statistical approaches into easy-to-consume storylines and indicated actions for executive audiences both visually and verbally
• Inform leadership decision making by creating and presenting carefully crafted data-driven insights to help optimize customer retention and revenue streams
• Analyze the premium tier customer upgrade journey to help inform strategy
• Create and monitor survival curves on various customer segments
• Inform the design and development of self-serve dashboards to enable ''Analytics as a Team Sport'' and evangelize data democratization throughout the organization
• Collaborate with teammates to drive professional growth/skill development and enhance the quality of the work product
• Become a member of a high performing, highly collaborative analytics team and help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• Recruit, supervise, develop and retain a best-in-class team of analysts
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• 4+ years of analytical experience with large data sets and analytical tools in a highly analytical environment
• Managerial / leadership experience in the analytics space a plus
• Deep understanding of analytics for direct-to-consumer businesses (video streaming, eCommerce or subscription experience a plus)
• Experience using statistical data analytics techniques to create customer segments, optimize targeting, and create forecasts
• Fluent in SQL, proficient in Excel (R or Python a plus)
• Knowledge of Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools
• Experience w/ Big Query / Google technology stack or similar
• Knowledge of data science techniques a plus
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail, work ethic, sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, collaborate and influence
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g30vm5-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.