Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCUniversal is hiring a Senior Manager, Ad Experience Analysis to join the team responsible for determining the quickest and most efficient ways to increase the value of our Advertising Products. We are looking for an approachable and calm, yet highly competitive team member who is adept at swiftly handling change in a constantly evolving industry. The team is tasked with disrupting current thinking with new ideas and statistically accurate testing systems that validate or disprove each idea. The team will work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization including Ad Sales, Product, Content Ops/Editorial, Decision Sciences, to elicit meaningful Revenue Growth via both data analysis and multivariate testing methods of our Advertising Products.
They will chase opportunities based on an agreed upon set of KPIs, convincing stakeholders of the importance of testing and convincing them to implement the test winners across the customer experience.
• Analyze usage of current Advertising Products to assess performance and evaluate the advertising user experience evolution
• Analyze and Translate data into consumable, actionable narratives; regularly update the company, including senior leadership, with results and strategic recommendations
• Work closely with Product, Ad Sales, Content Ops/Editorial, Engineering, and Decision Science departments to; assess performance of advertising products, identify and prioritize opportunities
• Partner with Product, Ad Sales, Engineering, and Data Science to consult on new advertising products and ensure a data-first approach is taken when prioritizing experiments, building new systems or expanding existing platforms
• Explore data and cohorts to identify audience trends, build segments and explain key drivers for ad experience and experimentation; dashboards, and visualizations to support Ad Experience Optimization
• Assist in the Design of A/B/N tests, work with Data Science and Ad Sales to interpret results, and communicate the broader implications
• Take ownership of Ad Experience testing goals by enabling and empowering the constantly evolving Ad Experience that makes us leaders in our field.
• Assist in leading the program management of advertising experimentation program
• Assist in building a culture of experimentation
• Other duties as assigned
• At least 4 years experience in experimentation, optimization teams, product management, or business intelligence
• At least 4 years of experience in Advertising
• A deep understanding of analytics, experience with data visualization tools like; Adobe, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Omniture, Amplitude, PowerBI or equivalent as well as understanding of product tagging and governance
• Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to convey complex data results in a simple and concise way including the ability to make visually compelling decks for all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
• The ability to work closely with and influence a variety of other teams
• The ability to quickly adapt to new landscapes and adopt new truths
• Expertise in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint and, most importantly, Excel
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States • • Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• Advertising/Television/Film entertainment industry experience preferred
• Familiarity with Experimentation tools, like Optimizely, a plus
• Project Management certification (PMP, PMI, etc.) a plus
• Succinct yet effective communication and collaboration skills
• Expertise distilling technical terminology into basic requirements & concepts
• Proactive problem solver with the ability to prioritize and concurrently handle multiple, time sensitive requests within a high-pressure environment
• Talent to motivate and influence stakeholders and team members to drive the program forward
• A passion for Advertising, television and movies
• Masters Degree a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy48y3-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.