Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Senior Director, Strategic Communications
Work directly with the Peacock Communications leaders and teams to manage the strategic planning, project management, and execution of promotional campaign initiatives and experiences. This person will strategically identify, create, develop and execute fresh, creative signature activations-a key pillar of priority initiatives-that complement and elevate priority campaigns for content, brand, service, awards, and more. This leader will work closely with communications, talent relations, and brand marketing to build one-of-a-kind live and digital experiences that play a pivotal role in amplifying consumer buzz, reach, acquisition, and engagement across programming, stunts, launch campaigns, premieres and awards.
Additionally, the Senior Director will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and direction of publicity experiences, including the identification, design, development, and management of unique spaces, collateral, and partnerships, and manage related contracts, relationships, procurement, and budgets.
• Oversee the strategy and execution of integrated publicity campaign activations and evaluate reach and impact on series, films, documentaries as well as Peacock brand awareness.
• Responsible for providing recommendations and supporting analysis on ROI.
• Work with communications, talent relations, and marketing teams to develop a best-in-class strategic experiential pillar of awards strategy.
• Manage experiential designers and producers.
• Work closely with venue managers, production planners, and caterers to design the décor and menu for live and digital activations and experiences.
• Project Manage all signature experiences, keeping all stakeholders on track and on deadline.
• Facilitate communication to and between all vendors and talent, and manage quality, accuracy and deadlines for related materials and deliverables.
• Stay on top of the new, innovative experiential venues, trends, and strategic in-person and digital publicity extensions.
• Work closely with the Communications, Marketing and Programming teams to ensure talent participation in panels, screenings, promotional events, major industry events, public affairs initiatives, etc.
• Willingness to travel and work long hours, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA with frequent travel to New York and other production and industry locations
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field required.
• Have 10+ years of experience in event development, strategic comms and/or TR
• Previous entertainment experience strongly preferred.
• Must have the ability to interact with persons at all levels including talent, filmmakers, etc.
• Previous experience with events and activations
• Existing strong relationships with venues and vendors
• Strong interpersonal skills with a diplomatic and confident approach
• Strategic, energized, and creative thinker with big picture mentality, able to align department with overall business goals
• Ability to work under pressure, juggle several projects and meet tight deadlines
• Budget-conscious and financially savvy
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpb5n-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.