Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is looking for an experienced product leader to help create new storytelling capabilities and viewing experiences that will enhance our content library and ultimately deepen fandom and user engagement.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and ambitious initiative to shape the future of TV and will require someone who can juggle creative and analytical responsibilities, from strategy definition and creative solutioning to experimentation and technical development.
In this role, you will:
• Build a strategic vision, roadmap, and experimentation strategy to deliver new content experiences across content categories and platforms.
• Manage the end-to-end flow of new experiences from the content details page through playback and to completion.
• Ideate around innovative new viewing experiences and establish a learning framework to validate user value and experience
• Manage, mentor, and motivate product managers in the content experience area
• Collaborate with other product managers, design, data and strategy teams to develop holistic points of view and confidently make product decisions
• Partner with project management and technology teams in the US and Europe and influence multi-year product roadmaps and Agile priorities
• Deeply understand business considerations, competitive landscape, and best practices to drive optimal streaming TV experiences
• Create and deliver winning executive presentations that explain product vision, features and roadmaps and manage senior stakeholder expectations
• Help build a product culture at Peacock and inspire the next generation of product leaders
What you have:
• An ability to lead and inspire alignment to a shared vision and outcome
• Strong analytical skills and a hypotheses-driven approach to problem solving
• A collaborative spirit and willingness to share product responsibilities
• Passion for creating innovative and engaging consumer products, with the persistence to iterate
• Evidence of creative strategic thinking, empathy for the user and curiosity to identify their needs
• Vision to anticipate evolving consumption trends in the entertainment, sports and news verticals
• Distinguished verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Technical fluency to know when to challenge developers and ask pertinent questions
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight schedules
• Enthusiasm to be positive, confident and energetic
• BA/BS degree in a relevant field
• 8+ years of experience in consumer technology, product strategy or planning, program management or product management
• 2+ years of people management experience
• Consumer-centric view with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Experience managing and motivating teams
• Experience with A/B testing, hypothesis validation and user testing
• Experience with multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Amazon, Roku, Apple) and domains (TV, Movies, Sports, News, Kids)
• Fluency with project management tools such as Jira, as well as analytics software
• Ability and self-motivation to work effectively offsite and with remote, global, multi-lingual teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33qp4-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.