Director, International Data Program
New York, NY
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
This Sr. Director, Global Product Project Management will be responsible for leading complex projects, across a wide range of product workstreams. In addition, this role will lead a team of product and project managers focusing on the coordination of agile development and bug fixes as well as managing global compliance, accessibility, and regulatory application feature needs. A master of developing process and helping teams deliver their full potential, the successful candidate will have a track record of delivering in rapidly evolving environments.
• Coordinate with technology delivery teams to form efficient and effective working processes between product and engineering teams
• Manage high profile project timelines, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to stakeholders
• Organize and track product initiatives ensuring all deliverables are met, maintaining a department wide view of the viewing product roadmap as well as all programs and projects
• Lead a team of project and product managers focused on feature deliveries, planning of roadmap and agile development and global compliance, accessibility, and regulatory requirements
• Represent product programs and projects amongst senior executive stakeholder groups
• Collaborate closely with product and design teams to deliver best in class streaming product features across content discovery, content experience, recommendations & search, device integrations and platform services.
• Participate in all areas of a project from business requirements gathering and process flow definition to solution design, testing, documentation, and training.
• Work with stakeholders across Peacock and key partners to ensure cross-functional alignment, including marketing, technology, content ops, legal, brand and customer service.
• Minimum 10 years of experience and managing multiple projects at scale, delivering consistent and reliable results
• Specific experience of project tracking and timeline risk evaluation
• People leadership and mentorship experience
• Proven track record of successful delivery in fast paced environments
• Strong analytical skills to evaluate a volume of detailed information, identify the key points and determine coherent approaches to problems
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with a demonstrable ability to manage a wide array of information and work across multiple work streams
• A passion for internet-delivered TV and the potential to do more with it for customers
• A solid technical understanding that will enable you to participate in technical conversations
• A team player who is willing to share responsibilities, collaborate with and help others, and lead work streams where necessary
• High degree of software literacy and comfort with various project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello or similar, as well as analytics software
• Understanding of software development concepts and familiarity with Agile or Continuous Integration methodology
• Product or program management experience for large media or digital video sites a plus
• College degree in a related field preferred
• Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications with proven ability to work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Operations or Engineering Leadership to foster shared ownership of product deliverables and shape and refine market specific agendas
• A passion for digital products and services
• An understanding of the streaming industry including the landscape, business models & trends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zvnz-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.