Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCU Digital Entertainment is looking for a motivated Sr. Analyst of Social Marketing Analytics supporting NBCU Entertainment brands such as NBC, Bravo, Oxygen, USA, SyFy, E! and Telemundo. As the Sr. Analyst of Social Marketing Analytics, you will play a key role in supporting strategic initiatives for the networks. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with multiple levels of leadership within NBCU Entertainment.
• Build high-volume and real-time data delivery pipelines and drive data analytics across all social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Analyze video performance on social platforms and create predictive models to support forecasts and financial budgets including detailed forecasting of digital video metrics by series, season and episode, video starts, view-through, minutes watched, engagement, followers, ad impressions and average unique viewers
• Utilize SQL to query social media data for cleaning, analysis and reporting, and QA
• Create dashboards to generate insights to understand drivers for audience growth and high engagement across all social platforms and brands
• Deliver timely and accurate reports on social media KPIs to different stakeholders through SQL, Python, and Business Intelligence tools
• Manage multiple priorities across a mix of ad-hoc and operational projects and translate complex problems and solutions to all levels of the organization
• Track the progress and/or ROI on business initiatives through deep-dive analysis. Leverage estimations, third party data, and other resources to provide performance updates.
• Communicate the result effectively through presentations and syndicated reports. Help regularly present findings in weekly and monthly meetings
• BS/MS from a quantitative field from such as Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering. Master's Degree a plus.
• Advanced SQL skills in Snowflake (ideal) and/or Redshift environments
• Business intelligence/dashboarding/visualization tools such as Domo (ideal) and Tableau
• Conducting analysis of large first-party, in-house customer datasets
• Python for building predictive models
• Excellent communication, and team and/or project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, high throughput environment. Previous experience in Digital Entertainment, High Tech, or Digital Marketing industries is a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present findings to leadership and peers.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to partner and earn the trust of constituents.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk190-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.