Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world's most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU's broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal's new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
As part of the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, the Sr Analyst, Marketing Data Analytics will own a charter to provide the Peacock Growth Marketing team with valuable insights that enable next level data-driven decision making. This role will work in a high-visibility and fast-paced media environment, delivering analyses that support initiatives that have a tangible impact on Peacock's growth and success as it establishes itself as a major player in the streaming landscape.
• Query and analyze complex data sets to develop customer insights that drive decision-making and support cross-functional initiatives to drive customer segment and strategy
• Partner closely with Marketing, Strategy, Product, Commerce and Editorial teams
• Lead ad-hoc analyses to answer critical and time-sensitive business questions, identifying areas of strategic opportunity for the business
• Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and leadership
• Take ownership of projects from planning through execution and delivery, collaborating with partners to ensure deliverables align with business needs
• Evangelize data democratization and data-driven decision making throughout the organization
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• 2+ years of analytical experience working with large, complex data sets and analytical tools
• Proficiency in SQL, Excel and at least one additional programming languages used for data analysis (e.g., R, Python)
• Knowledge of Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools
• Strategic thinker with ability to derive conclusions and recommendations from raw data
• Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
• Strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
• Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• Experience with statistical modeling and/or advanced data science techniques is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejk22-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.