Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's fast growing streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusives and originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture.
The streaming wars are only getting started and we are competing by building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture.
This position is a part of the Decision Sciences team with a charter to provide the Peacock Marketing team with valuable insights that enable next level data-driven decision making. As the Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics, you will work in a high-visibility and fast-paced media environment, delivering analyses that support initiatives that have a tangible impact on Peacock's growth and success as a major player in the streaming landscape.
• Query and analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights that drive decision-making for the Marketing team
• Lead ad-hoc analyses to answer critical and time-sensitive business questions, identifying areas of strategic opportunity for the business
• Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and leadership
• Measure performance of marketing campaigns, inform testing roadmap and collaborate with stakeholders to evolve marketing strategy
• Automate tables/dashboards to enable business partners to self-serve data needs
• Take ownership of projects from planning stages through execution and delivery, collaborating with relevant partners to ensure deliverables align with business needs
• Evangelize data democratization and data-driven decision making throughout the organization
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• 2+ years of analytical experience working with large, complex data sets and analytical tools
• Proficiency with SQL (additional programming languages used for data analysis a plus: R, Python, etc.)
• Knowledge of Tableau (or equivalent data visualization tools)
• Strategic thinker with ability to derive conclusions and recommendations from raw data
• Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
• Strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
• Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• Experience with statistical modeling and/or advanced data science techniques is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv8p1-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.