Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCU Digital Entertainment is looking for a motivated Sr. Analyst of Marketing Data Analytics supporting NBCU Entertainment brands such as NBC, Bravo, Oxygen, USA, SyFy, E! and Telemundo. As the Sr. Analyst of Marketing Data Analytics, you will play a key role in supporting strategic initiatives for the networks. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with multiple levels of leadership within NBCU Digital Entertainment.
• Build data pipeline and drive data analytics for customer acquisition, retention and engagement via email, mobile marketing, social marketing and paid media initiatives
• Provide predictive analysis and A/B testing for digital marketing and CRM teams
• Create predictive models to support forecasts and financial budgets including detailed forecasting of digital video metrics by series, season and episode, video starts, view-through, segment starts, minutes watched, ad impressions and average unique viewers
• Analyze video performance on social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook Twitter and Instagram.
• Lead the build out of standardized reporting for multiple groups within the organization. Create requirements for new data sources and ETL for new reports. Help QA and ensure business definitions are accurate.
• Partner closely with the Data Engineering team to provide technical support, define use cases and guidance for key architectural decisions including: real-time processing, distributed computing, & containerized ML models.
• Track the progress and/or ROI on business initiatives through deep-dive analysis. Leverage estimations, third party data, and other resources to provide performance updates.
• Communicate the result effectively through presentations and syndicated reports. Help regularly present findings in weekly and monthly meetings
• BS/MS from a quantitative field from such as Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering. Master's Degree a plus.
• Advanced SQL skills in Snowflake (ideal) and/or Redshift environments
• Business intelligence/dashboarding/visualization tools such as Domo (ideal) and Tableau
• Conducting analysis of large first-party, in-house customer datasets
• Python for building predictive models
• Excellent communication, and team and/or project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, high throughput environment. Previous experience in Digital Entertainment, High Tech, or Digital Marketing industries is a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present findings to leadership and peers.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to partner and earn the trust of constituents.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n5ym-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.