Sr. Analyst, Marketing & CRM Analytics
Universal City, CA
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCUniversal is looking for a highly talented individual to join the International Digital Analytics Implementation team. The team is responsible for tagging and tracking the company's portfolio of sites and apps. The team's focus is on enabling audience measurement tools, developing, and implementing analytics requirements, and defining/refining business KPIs. The Analyst's responsibilities will include:
• Testing and overseeing quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) of analytics tagging implementations of NBCUniversal international properties
• Escalating, monitoring, and editing defects as necessary to technology teams.
• Analyzing and testing requirements for ComScore and Nielsen.
• Understanding, supporting, and testing analytics tagging requirements.
• Maintaining documentation of tracking requirements.
• Ensuring consistency and accuracy of measurement across all products and properties
• Protecting fidelity of key performance indicators.
• Working directly in Adobe Analytics UI, including adding and editing processing rules.
• Experience with debugging tools such as Charles Proxy on multiple devices (tvOS, Roku, FireTV, Samsung, iOS, Android, etc)
• Must be willing to work in New York or LA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Some media industry experience
• Self-motivated and quick learner
• Ability to be heads-down in test multiple data implementations
• Ability to analyze large data sets and notice inconsistencies and error patterns in implementation
• Familiarity with different languages and character sets
• Professional team player
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Advanced spreadsheet skills
• Strong communication skills
• Intellectual curiosity and a passion for media
• Proficiency in at least one programming language
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r195vx-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.