Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world's most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU's broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
As a member of the AdTech group in the decision sciences team, the Snr Analyst role is integral in supporting 1st party data collection within product, data normalization and staging, and data activation in support of media campaigns. This is an exciting role that will help drive an industry leading strategy leveraging a plethora of 1st party data to orchestrate innovative consumer ad journeys.
Within a constantly changing ad tech environment, this person will be helping shape solutions for bolstering addressable audiences, tailoring consumer-centric journeys across device graphs and solving for an increasingly cookie-less world. We're looking for someone who can speak media to understand marketing initiatives and goals, while also being able to speak technical to work with engineers in implementation. This person should be collaborative, passionate about pushing tech to its limits and an independent self-starter who's comfortable working in ambiguity to craft innovative solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Operate as supporting ad tech expert to marketing, responsible for understanding marketing's campaign initiatives and implementing the tech needed to bring them to life.
• Coordinate and prioritize tagging needs of marketing and agency teams, work with internal dev teams to get tagging needs implemented.
• Lead and subject matter expert on Google Marketing Platform, MMP (Kochava) and SDK implementations (including Firebase and mParticle)
• Lead on product marketing implementations – i.e. deeplinking capabilities within app.
• Work heavily within the CDP (mParticle) to ensure key data events are getting into the CDP, and ensuring events are being accurately forwarded to ad platforms for optimization.
• Work with, and support, marketing analytics team to ensure their data collection needs are met (MTA tagging, click trackers/integrations, accurate DCO tagging, etc.)
• Be a go-to resource for marketing when they need tech and ad platform support.
• BA/BS in technical or marketing discipline or relevant work experience
• 5+ Years working within the buy side of ad tech and mar tech
• Experience at ad agency a plus
• Strong experience with full stack Google Marketing Platform, particularly GA and Firebase
• Experience with MMP implementations and experience implanting functionality and tracking of deeplinking capabilities
• Experience with owned marketing integrations with paid-media campaigns (email and push notification integration with paid search and display campaigns)
• Strong familiarity with tag/cookie orchestration, and experience working with server to server integrations
• Excellent communicator and ability to translate across marketing and technology
• Self-starter mindset and a limitless curiosity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9747m-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.