Search Engine Optimization Analyst
Universal City, CA
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
This position will be on Peacock's Content Evaluation & Advanced Analytics team with a charter to generate impactful content performance insights to enhance content investment, programming and other strategic business decisions. As Senior Analyst, you will work in a high-visibility and fast-paced environment, delivering insights and analyses that support the development, evaluation and acquisition of content for Peacock, both domestically & internationally. This role will have a tangible impact on Peacock's growth and success as it establishes itself as a major player in the global streaming landscape.
• Analyze complex data sets (1st-3rd party) to develop content and customer insights that drive content, programming and editorial decision-making
• Generate ad-hoc analyses to answer critical and time-sensitive business questions, identifying areas of strategic opportunity
• Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and executive Leadership
• Partner closely with business stakeholders (e.g. Acquisitions, Originals, Editorial, Strategy and Marketing teams) to define business needs, craft analytic approach and develop data driven solutions
• Take ownership of projects from planning through execution and delivery, collaborating with partners to ensure deliverables that align with business needs
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• 3+ years of analytical experience working with large, complex data sets and analytical tools
• Proficiency in SQL, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of additional coding languages is a plus
• Experience using 3rd party media data sets; Nielsen products (ie. NPower, NNTV, Gracenote), comScore, MRI, Parrot and/or other
• Strategic thinker with ability to derive conclusions and recommendations from raw data
• Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
• Strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
• Experience with statistical modeling and/or advanced data science techniques is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk5nj-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.