Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is looking for a forward thinking Specialist, Retention Media to help grow our digital audiences on a variety of advertising platforms and channels.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute performance marketing campaigns that drive engagement and increase usage across various channels including but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, and Programmatic.
• Ensure smooth execution of campaigns, partnering with performance agency, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders.
• Manage marketing calendars and team trackers for retention efforts
• Pull, analyze, and synthesize data to tell the story of campaign performance. Create presentations and report out findings to stakeholders.
• Analyze paid media performance on an ongoing basis, making optimization recommendations, and ensuring learnings are leveraged in future strategies.
• Partner with Manager, Retention Media to develop and maintain a framework for end of campaign reporting.
• Support test and learn agenda by facilitating the successful activation of tests and leveraging results to identify and recommend future testing opportunities.
• Assist with audience building and management as needed
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1+ Years of Direct Marketing Experience
• Experience with paid media marketing, whether buying directly, analyzing performance, or creative asset development/ procurement, etc.
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative and manage competing priorities
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of subscription and lifecycle/retention marketing
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content is a plus, but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n3om-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.