NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
Peacock is your go-to for hit movies, TV, live sports, and more. With the streaming service from NBCUniversal, you can watch new movies from theaters, current hits from NBC and Bravo, nonstop action from WWE, Premier League, Big Ten, and tons of other sports. Plus, stream exclusive Originals, NBC News, and your faves like The Office, Suits, Modern Family, and Yellowstone.
To build on our growth since launching in 2020, we are assembling a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless social professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Peacock marketing team is looking to a add a Social Media Manager to its best-in-class social team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Originals and part of the Marketing team, the Manager, Social will help build strategies and tactical plans for social media campaigns centered around scripted Original content available on the streaming service. This role will service a slate of series that span all genres within the scripted category, from laugh-out-loud comedy to suspenseful drama.
• Manage day-to-day of social campaigns with social media agency, guiding creation of strategy, asset development, run of show planning, and execution
• Collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally with essential lines of business on broader 360-marketing campaigns, activations, and stunts to bring Peacock Originals to life
• Stay on top of real-time social conversation and owned performance data to determine actionable insights for current and future campaigns, including reactive opportunities
• Work closely with internal/external partners to craft content capture strategy, plan around talent, and decide execution needs (ie. Social capture days, marketing shoots, premiere events, toolkits, etc.)
• Support strategy, development, and execution of paid opportunities, such as influencers
• Attend premieres, junkets, and other events to capture and/or oversee social coverage as necessary
• Procurement and trafficking of raw assets, making sure we've properly vetted with legal, brand, and PR teams
• QA of social media assets to make sure brand, creative, and show guidelines are met, information is accurate, and there are no spelling or grammatical errors
• 3+ years of experience working in social for a major brand or agency – entertainment or streaming experience preferred
• Experience in supporting cross-platform social campaign management from end-to-end, including but not limited to creative ideation, development, strategy, planning, execution, and reporting – working with influencers, paid, and talent is a plus!
• Results-oriented problem solver with strong analytical instincts – able to apply data to your campaigns both proactively and reactively
• Must be able to prioritize and handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adapting to shifting/fast-breaking deadlines
• High tolerance for change, a collaborative can-do spirit, and a positive/growth mindset
• Clear and concise communicator, able to anticipate messaging needs proactively
• Serial content consumer? We want you!
This role has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week. This position is eligible for company-sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $75,000 - $105,000.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g44k61-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.