Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Senior Project Manager, Live and Topical, is an exciting new role responsible for marketing campaign management, and creative asset production across our WWE, Sports and News properties within NBCU's new streaming platform, Peacock.
This position requires a hybrid of excellent stakeholder management and production management skills. The successful candidate will own key relationships with our partners at WWE, NBC Sports, and News, as well as being a key stakeholder to internal marketing, creative, and strategy teams. As such, the candidate should possess strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills. The role also requires project management of marketing campaigns end to end, as well as creative production of video, digital, and other creative assets. Authentic interest in WWE and or NBC Sports properties highly desirable.
This position will report to the Sr. Director, Creative Operations and will manage a small project team across their portfolio. High empathy, team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
• Project manage all facets of creative development from briefing and creative production, through to execution and delivery for Peacock WWE and Sports marketing campaigns
• Key point of contact with WWE and NBC Sports team across campaign lifecycles.
• Ownership for WWE and Sports marketing production budget, timelines, and deliverables
• Collaborate with the Sr. Director on long-range planning, strategy, and budgeting
• Liaise with internal departments for all WWE and Sports marketing needs
• Ability to jump on a project opportunity or react to live changes on a moment's notice
• Develop and continually improve upon current processes and workflows
• Represent the creative operations team, always advocating for project management standards and best practices
• 5+ years' experience on production / marketing centric projects
• Strong knowledge of project management, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
• Experience working in live event marketing production, particularly WWE or sports is a major plus
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate, and motivate team members across teams.
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Ability to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required for success.
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholder teams.
• Stamina to hold collaborating teams to standards and processes, but flexibility to regularly adapt to the fast pace changing nature of our business as it grows.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently ''move the ball forward'' in varied circumstances.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire