At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Senior Manager, Intake & Delivery, Peacock
The Senior Manager, Intake is a highly effective professional equally comfortable seeing the bigger picture and navigating the details of individual features and business priorities.
This role is responsible for the ongoing management and prioritization of product features for the technology roadmap and marketing & partnership deals across all Peacock business teams. The successful candidate will be able to navigate multiple facets of the organization, connecting the dots and providing cross-functional alignment across multiple teams within the organization.
A strong collaborator with a proven track record of aligning multiple teams with individual directives, this candidate will be responsible for raising red flags, speaking up, and bringing teams back to overall vision and goal of the organization.
This position will report to the Director, Change Delivery. High attention to detail with a passion for delivering excellent solutions, as well as a commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
• Manage end to end intake process for new product features on the technology roadmap.
• Lead bi-monthly executive stakeholder intake meetings to confirm alignment on upcoming initiatives and priority for the tech delivery roadmap.
• Partner closely with technology and strategy teams to prioritize features based on an established framework for measuring ROI and tech development effort.
• Maintain a cross-functional view of all Peacock business priorities and delivery roadmaps. Must possess an extensive knowledge of core PowerPoint features as well as a strong ability to collaborate across departments in order to design informative and effective presentations for the leadership team.
• Manage end to end intake process for new partnership deals, leading weekly cross-functional stakeholder meetings to align on capacity and prioritization of deal execution.
• Establish, and continually improve processes for intake methodology, working with and activating Intake team around new possibilities for improvement.
• Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree level or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in project or program management, responsible for cross-functional team alignment.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in an intake role, preferably in the digital space.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization.
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate global teams a plus.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently ''move the ball forward'' in varied circumstances.
• Able to energize a team against a goal, committed to continuous evolution and improvement.
• Strong understanding of the global media landscape, particularly streaming.
• Strong knowledge of core Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver.
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v4v5-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.