Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Digital Distribution & Partnership Marketing team manages the digital brand health of NBC One App and marketing across traditional and connected device partners for the NBC Network. We connect various cross-functional teams including creative, social, production, product marketing, PR, distribution, ad sales, and brand marketing teams to protect and project the essence of linear and next day streaming of NBC priority shows across all consumer touchpoints. In addition to partnering with NBC brand and third-party platforms, we work with content producers and product marketing to enhance our digital products and services.
The Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing will report into the Sr. Director Digital Distribution and Partner Marketing and oversee the Manager, Distribution Marketing and Specialist, Connected Device Partnership Marketing for the NBC One App and Peacock streaming services. This position is responsible for managing the go-to-market planning and on-going marketing, editorial and content strategy across traditional and connected device partners. You'll work closely with the Sr. Director to assess ongoing partner performance, identify new opportunities and work collaboratively with other marketing teams across the organization. T his position offers an opportunity to leverage your creative marketing skills and passion for entertainment with the one of the world's leading technology companies, while experiencing the excitement and explosive growth of the streaming world.
• Set brand marketing objectives and an overall strategy for brand-driven growth, in partnership with Consumer Insights team and Connected Device partners
• Develop and maintain standardized marketing valuation processes across teams by regularly analyzing, synthesizing and presenting partner earned media support and Peacock conversion insights (acquisition, engagement, conversion).
• Partner with data intelligence to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions, as well as develop dashboards to measure campaign success.
• In partnership with data science and consumer insights teams, lead a program of brand tracking, research and campaign analysis, reporting out achievements and performance
• Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations.
• Develop and execute test and learn plans (copy, creative, targeting) for continuous performance improvement and optimization of campaigns
• Provide status updates and present quarterly business reviews to senior leadership.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Sound business judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solution-find, and effectively motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• Demonstrated ability to use insights and data to inform strategies, improve results and drive innovative thinking
• Strong project management skills and experience, comfortable managing multiple, time-sensitive competing priorities simultaneously
• Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and debate financial models with senior stakeholders
• Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans and forecasts is critical
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with an innate attention to detail
• Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills• Excellent communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn683-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.