At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Senior Financial Analyst, Operational Finance, Peacock
• Establish a deep understanding of Peacock's distribution deals, content deals and revenue business (Advertising & Subscription). Leverage data from revenue & audience reporting tools to build insightful analysis & trending/forecasting models. Assist with ROI analysis on revenue share deals.
• Support the Peacock operational finance team in planning processes, including Long Range Planning, Annual Budgets, Operator Reviews, monthly pacing and quarterly estimates
• Own financial testing/QA processes for Peacock's revenue & audience reporting tools. Work cross-functionally to identify root cause defects and implement end to end solutions.
• Support financial reporting obligations to distribution and content partners: Advertising & Sub revenue by content title & distributor, portfolio virtual digital revenue tracking, bespoke revenue share reporting, & ad hoc analysis.
• Assist in day-to-day financial operations including variance analyses, preparing presentation packages for management & streamlined revenue reporting
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
• 2+ years experience in a finance or accounting role
• Experience with ERP systems, such as SAP
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint User
• Detail oriented and a critical thinker, able to solve challenges as they arise
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; ability to provide solutions that address the issues/concerns
• Robust interpersonal skills and a team-player
• Ability to work independently, execute, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interest in television and technology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r715wp-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.