At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Senior Financial Analyst, Finance Content Strategy, Peacock
• Assist with all financial aspects of Content Finance, including P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow
• Support original programming with responsibilities including budget forecasting & management, balance sheet & amortization tracking, liaising with NBCU Internal BU's on forecasts, pacings, & monthly close, coordinating with Production Ops on show budgets, and tracking & processing payments.
• Assist in the financial consolidation of all Peacock content for reporting, analysis, and presentations; includes separate Original, Acquisition, Topical, & other content budgets.
• Update and maintain programming subledger (Compass), alongside controllership, with new and updated deals for monthly close and reporting. Work with Editorial & Legal teams to QA deal terms, costs, and amortization.
• Develop financial processes and tracking for new content investments
• Support content finance team with routine responsibilities including budget planning, variance analysis, monthly close, operator presentations, various HQ detail templates, and ad hoc requests.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
• 2+ years experience in a finance or accounting role
• Strong analytical skills required – organized, accurate & detail-oriented
• Must have excellent PC skills with advanced proficiency in Excel
• Independent problem solver who provides actionable solutions
• Ability to work independently, execute, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and multiple projects
• Ability to summarize and articulate complex financial models to non-finance business leaders
• Demonstrate ability to operate in a cross-functional team environment and foster positive relationships with colleagues
• Strong interest in media industry with a passion for good (& bad) content
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22kkm-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.