New York, NY
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
As the Senior Director of Growth Product & Monetization on our team, you will conceive, define, design, develop, test, and launch highly impactful product enhancements and new digital features to drive subscription conversion, grow the value of current products, and create new monetization opportunities for the service .
What we're looking for in a candidate:
• This is a leadership position, and you are a seasoned product leader with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing and value-generating digital products.
• You have relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of digital product development and monetization. You use tools, technologies, established best practices, research, data, analysis, and your own experience-based methods.
• You are driven by data and by the voice of the consumer.
• You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, success-or failure.
• You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps
• You are scrappy-focused, driven, and the natural owner of both big ideas and practical daily output.
• You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment.
• You are fluid and adaptable-able to work on multiple tracks and pivot from one project to another.
• You are a force-multiplier, building product teams and growing talent
What you will do:
• Use qualitative, quantitative, and secondary data and analysis to develop a roadmap of impact-generating digital products, features, and optimizations with hyper focus on customer value, business growth, and product monetization.
• Present vision, insights, strategies, work-product, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization.
• Collaborate with other product owners, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market. Build, test, learn, and increment.
• Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust.
• Define and evangelize best practices. Collaborate on the planning and building of scalable and extensible tools and resources.
• Build and lead teams. Grow talent. Provide strategic direction, thought leadership, and inspiration to product managers and members of the wider team.
• Minimum 10 years owning the end-to-end development lifecycle-incubating, building, delivering, and scaling digital products
• Experience developing, delivering, and growing digital subscription products
• Readiness to share a presentation of case studies of digital products
• Expertise in rapid deployment and experimentation-metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research
• Experience working in an agile software development environment
• Close familiarity with common project management tools such as Jira as well as testing tools such as Optimizely or Mixpanel.