Peacock is NBCUniversal's new streaming service. Peacock provides consumers access to world-class premium content and draws upon NBCUniversal's large content library, as well as its broad reach of over 90 million US households, plus Comcast and Sky's leading technology platforms. It will feature some of the world's most popular television and film franchises, including homegrown original programming as well as acquired content from a variety of third-party content partners.
The Peacock Strategy, Partnerships and Business Development team is looking for an Associate to join its New York based-team. The team plays a key role across numerous workstreams including strategy, proposition, business model, M&A, in addition to supporting the distribution and content teams. With the aim of developing and executing on strategic priorities, the team is highly visible across the Peacock organization. The Associate position will report to the Vice President of Strategy, Partnerships and Business Development, and will be responsible for critical strategic projects.
• Work independently and in small teams on critical projects including business model forecasting, strategy and business development related analysis, and M&A.
• Analyze 1st and 3rd party data on key topics such as business drivers and performance indicators.
• Perform market research and competitive analysis to help inform Peacock leadership.
• Identify and evaluate new trends, categories, concepts and businesses that will grow Peacock in alignment with the long-range strategic plan.
• Develop relationships with teams both inside Peacock and across the broader organization to help execute on strategic initiative with the focus on long-term growth for the business.
• Build and maintain team owned models.
• Communicate findings effectively both verbally and in written form including executive-ready presentations.
• Candidates should have strong analytical and communication skills. Peacock is a fast paced and highly-demanding environment and candidates are expected to be able to learn quickly, be comfortable in ambiguity and deliver results often on tight project deadlines. Candidates must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively both in groups as well as autonomously.
• 1+ years of experience in a corporate strategy role at media, tech, internet or direct-consumer business, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, or top management consulting firm. We are looking for flexible thinkers with rigorous modelling and analysis backgrounds.
• Ability to accurately assess both short and long-term implications of changing business models and growth drivers.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and knowledge.
• Adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
• 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv102n-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.