This position is a part of the Decision Sciences team with a charter to provide valuable insights that enable next level data-driven decision making. As the Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics, you will work in a high-visibility and fast-paced media environment, delivering analyses that support initiatives that have a tangible impact on Peacock's growth and success as a major player in the streaming landscape.
• Query and analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights that drive decision-making for the Growth team
• Lead ad-hoc analyses to answer critical and time-sensitive business questions, identifying areas of strategic opportunity for the business
• Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and leadership
• Measure performance of marketing campaigns, inform testing roadmap and collaborate with stakeholders to evolve marketing strategy
• Automate tables/dashboards to enable business partners to self-serve data needs
• Take ownership of projects from planning stages through execution and delivery, collaborating with relevant partners to ensure deliverables align with business needs
• Evangelize data democratization and data-driven decision making throughout the organization
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• 1+ years of analytical experience working with large, complex data sets and analytical tools
• High Proficiency with SQL (additional programming languages used for data analysis a plus: R, Python, etc.)
• Knowledge of Tableau (or equivalent data visualization tools)
• Prior experience with Direct to Consumer or Streaming business a plus
• Strategic thinker with ability to derive conclusions and recommendations from raw data
• Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
• Strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
• Bachelor's degree from top tier school in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• Experience with statistical modeling and/or advanced data science techniques is a plus
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9eny4-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.