Product Manager, Monetization, Commerce
New York, NY
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst, Peacock
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO strategies, as well as contributing ideas to the overall SEO strategy.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Develop and optimize meta tags, titles, descriptions and schema markup for both new and existing content pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in alignment with SEO goals
• Assist with link building campaigns across internal and external partners
• Monitor and evaluate search performance, including keyword rank, domain authority, backlink aggregation and more
• Own and distribute monthly Peacock/Streaming Trends newsletter, providing organization w/insights in to search demand and audience trends
• Periodically execute technical SEO audits, as directed, to ensure crawlability
• Track competitive trends and competitor keywords
• Keep pace with SEO and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Passion for SEO and digital marketing
• Comprehensive understanding of organic search (algorithms, ranking factors, copywriting, schema mark-up)
• Experience implementing organic search improvements and measuring impact
• Self-starter who can develop and execute strategy and action plans
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to think creatively, and identify and solve problems
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• 2+years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience with a variety of tools including Google Search Console, Semrush, Ahrefs and Screaming Frog
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Basic understanding of collaboration tools including Slack and Sharepoint, a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d890nq-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.