Manager, Retention Insights
Universal City, CA
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Publicist will create and execute full media campaigns for Peacock original movies and series. The ideal candidate will develop a comprehensive plan and work aggressively to secure appropriate radio, print, online, social media and broadcast opportunities, generating maximum, positive publicity for Peacock programming and awards campaigns. The successful candidate will also be responsible for drafting plans, releases, loglines, talking points, Q&A, bios and more, pitching and planting stories, managing and staffing interviews and events, and compiling and presenting comprehensive campaign coverage and analysis.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute strategic press campaigns for assigned Peacock original shows and movies.
• Maintain positive relationships with talent, producers, publicists, agents, managers, production staff, media and executives.
• Manage awards campaigns for assigned series.
• Foster strong contacts with print, online and electronic media.
• Implement special promotional activities including publicity events, press conferences and screenings as a part of series campaign.
• Possess a strong understanding of and experience with social media.
• Coordinate print interviews, on-set visits, photo shoots and EPKs.
• Generate press materials for assigned series, including announcement releases, bios, loglines, talking points, story synopses, pitch letters and correspondence.
• Work closely with day to day programming executives, producers, business affairs and legal on assigned series
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in publicity handling shows and/or projects
• Minimum 2 years of experience pitching, booking and covering national and local media interviews necessary
• Minimum 2 years of experience creating written press materials
• Minimum 2 years of experience working with and gaining the confidence of producers, manager, executives and talent
• A team player who enjoys working closely with others
• Experience in television publicity, promoting both scripted and alternative programming is highly preferred
• Ability to juggle and meet numerous deadlines and identify press opportunities
• Solid written and verbal communications skills
• Superior organization and creative skills
• College degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or equivalent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7o9y-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.