Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
To support efforts across the Live and Topical team we are looking for an experienced creative Project Manager to oversee campaign production and operations for our sports and WWE department. In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of creative marketing assets across Peacock's video and design formats. On any given day you could be juggling key art design, facilitating a sports brand promo, or running point for a timely WWE task.
You'll be working with external vendors and internal creatives to facilitate all production needs, ensuring your campaigns are delivered on time, within budget, and scope.
This role is a key cross-functional partner working alongside a wide variety of teams across the business, leading the charge on all communication and project milestones. You'll shepherd campaigns from briefing stage to delivery, staying nimble and solutions focused as the goal posts change.
This position will report into the Senior Project Manager and will manage a coordinator within the team.
Day to Day
• Project manage all facets of creative development from briefing and creative production, through to execution and delivery for Peacock WWE and Sports marketing campaigns
• The key point of contact for all campaign inquiries both internally and externally with our vendors
• Define due dates and ensure open communication to all teams
• Partner with producers and creative, assigning workloads and providing timely support
• Responsible for the successful delivery of all creative requests within our campaign tool ''Airtable''
• Eliminate bottlenecks, troubleshoot and mitigate risks, pivoting as needed to produce high-quality creative
• Help ensure consistency of campaign process amongst the team members
• Work closely with marketing and cross-functional partners to define scope, including key objectives and timing
• Develop project plans and timelines across multiple campaigns
• Represent your campaign in cross-functional meetings- reviews, marketing kick-offs, stand-ups
• Route creative for approvals to ensure all deliverables are facilitated within legal and network guidelines
Who are you?
• Level-headed and bring a sense of order to your campaigns
• Proactive in uncovering risks and an expert in problem-solving
• You can quickly adapt and pivot your actions accordingly
• Can juggle multiple projects with ease and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You are agile and goal-oriented and always up for a challenge
• 3 + years of project management and or production of marketing-centric projects
• Experience managing large volume, multi-channel campaigns
• Fluent in video and design production – with a deep understanding of the creative process
• Understanding of social and digital formats
• Experience working directly with cross-functional team leads and outside vendors
• Prior involvement with sports/ WWE is a plus
• Experience working with creative teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87z29-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.