Manager, Customer Care, Social
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
The Project Manager, Growth Marketing Creative - Peacock, is an incredibly organized project manager skilled in creative production management, responsible for the creation and delivery of growth marketing creative assets for NBCU's new streaming platform, Peacock .
This position requires excellent production management skills across digital, video, design, graphics, and print. They should have exceptional skills in communication, attention to detail, and prioritization. Ideally this candidate will have full funnel digital marketing production experience within a fast-paced environment, leading a high volume of deliverables.
This position will report to the Sr. Project Manager, Creative and will be a key stakeholder to Creative and Growth marketing teams within Peacock. This person will also partner with creative agencies and freelancers to deliver creative on time and budget.
Team-player mentality, and a commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
• Project manage all facets of creative development from timelines, planning and production, through to approval and delivery for Peacock Growth marketing campaigns.
• Ownership for Growth Marketing production budget, timelines, and deliverables
• Liaise with internal departments to collect, define, and understand all Growth marketing creative briefs and understand their broader needs.
• Ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and conformity of a high volume of creative assets in both production and versioning, clearly communicating and resolving issues that arise
• Collaborate with the Sr. Manager on long-range planning, budgeting, and process improvements
• Ability jump on a project opportunity or react to learnings on a moment's notice
• Lead and manage expectations, communication, and production with freelance and agency partners
• Develop and continually improve upon required project documentation and reports, such as SOPs, asset management, and workflow
• Represent the creative operations team, always advocating for project management standards and best practices
• Continually develop knowledge of paid media specifications and best practices to enable change that drives team towards efficient, high quality delivery.
• Bachelor's degree level or equivalent, 3+ years' experience leading production centric projects
• Strong knowledge of project management, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
• Experience working with project management software required, working knowledge of Airtable is a major plus
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Passion for producing highly detailed work, and for leading correctness and accuracy across wide breadth of assignments
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently ''move the ball forward'' in varied circumstances.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo