Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Project Coordinator, Social - Peacock, is a dynamic, production savvy, and highly organized individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project coordination and support towards the creation of compelling social media deliverables across Brand Marketing and Single Title Priorities.
This position requires some tangible production management skills and understanding of best practices across organic social assets. Exceptional communication, and prioritization skills.
This position will report to the Project Manager, Social within Creative Operations and will be a key stakeholder to social teams within the Peacock Brand Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
• Partner with Social campaign managers to project coordinate social campaign development - from strategy and production through to delivery and execution across Originals, Brand, and Sports.
• Manage social campaign planning, actions, and timelines, and communicate to stakeholders.
• Manage and improve required project documentation and reports, including asset trackers, contracts, and production budgets.
• Liaise with key marketing partners to ensure cross-functional alignment.
• Support Project Manager, Social in implementing process improvements across key social campaign touchpoints.
• Represent Creative Ops and advocate for project management standards and best practices.
• Bachelor's degree level or equivalent
• 1+ years' experience working on production projects with a focus on Social
• Knowledge of project management methodologies, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently ''move the ball forward'' in varied circumstances.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxy2oq-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.