Reservation Pricing and Strategy Lead
New York, NY
Peacock's PROGRAMMING MANAGER is responsible for maintaining all content tracking calendars and documentation used to communicate Peacock's comprehensive content inventory and release schedules. S/he will work closely with the VP of Program Scheduling on content prioritization, as well as near and long-term planning.
Content Tracking & Communication
• Capture all new and upcoming program assets in the All Content Tracker (ACT), used as a comprehensive inventory resource across the organization. Update ACT on a daily basis, with deeper scrubs required each month as additional information is shared with a wider distribution. Craft and revise custom ACT views for stakeholders, as necessary.
• Update annual roadmap documents that summarize upcoming content release dates, ensuring they reflect the latest information.
• Draft monthly Programming & Editorial Roadmap Overviews, ensuring that communications are comprehensive and accurate, and that they are released on schedule for partner needs.
• Maintain lines of communication with counterparts in Content Acquisition, Original Programming, and Editorial to ensure Programing has the latest information and is the single source of truth on Peacock programming and release dates.
Prioritization & Planning
• Work with VP to monitor KPI's and make ongoing recommendations on how content should be prioritized for upcoming months.
• Gather marketplace information that could inform program planning, working with Topical and Symphony teams to identify relevant NBCU priorities and any competitive launches.
• Work with VP to evaluate long-range inventory to identify gaps and opportunities for tentpole planning and cross-functional activation.
• At least 3-5 years experience in a planning or project management role at a major media/technology company.
• Fastidious attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience coordinating across departments.
• Familiarity pulling data insights from Adobe Analytics and other dashboards.
• Skilled in spreadsheet tools like Excel and, ideally, Airtable.
• A passion for entertainment and an awareness of the competitive A/SVOD marketplace.