New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture. We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O. Program Manager, Change DeliveryThe Program Manager is a member of the Change Delivery team, which is comprised of two pillars. Go to Market, overseeing delivery of Peacock's major launch programs and Intake & Delivery, partnering with all Business Units to prioritize multiple Peacock roadmaps (product, partnerships, and legal).
The Program Manager will partner with both groups to produce and manage program level views and reporting. This role is critical in identifying dependencies across multiple projects and ensuring cross functional communication and resolution. The PM is tasked with creating and enhancing Peacock's program wide reporting suite which includes reporting out status, risks and key milestones across all active projects. We are looking for someone with strong business communication skills, who is able to quickly craft presentations that articulate complex narratives for a variety of audiences. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to partner with all of Peacock's business units. This role reports to the VP, Change Delivery.
• Maintain a macro view across multiple projects and programs
• Spot interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
• Create and manage Peacock's overall program artifacts, which include reporting on risks, status, and milestones across all active projects
• Ensure that groups are reporting status consistently and resolving open items
• Communicate timely and frequently with all business stakeholders, ensuring cross program delivery transparency
• 5+ years' experience in either the project management or business analysis field
• Experienced in creating PowerPoint presentations and decks for an executive audience
• Experience working across all digital media functions, including content, marketing, business development, product, decision sciences, technology, ad sales, and research
• An attention to detail while reviewing project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project requirements
• Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and negotiate resolutions to complex problems
• Ability to organize meetings including creating pertinent agendas, managing conversations, and summarizing the results into a set of decisions made and next steps