Senior Financial Analyst, Film System
Universal City, CA
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
Peacock Kids is a division within Peacock that develops, produces, and distributes digitally native content for kids on platforms, like YouTube.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Production Coordinator, Peacock Kids
As a Production Coordinator, you'll partner closely with the Director, Physical Production to review and actualize all production budgets. We will lean on you to schedule, track and manage all in-house and 3rd Party productions. You'll help out in scheduling, booking, and tracking crews. You will help the team in processing payroll for all in-house production crews as well as production invoices & payments (e.g. rental houses, talent, production companies, etc.). The ownership will be yours in managing all P-Cards and reconciling of all transactions. You'll have the opportunity to make an impact in addressing and escalating any production matters that arise and you are someone that seeks to tackle things in a timely and professional manner. You'll help keep the team organized with all wrap files for internal and 3rd party productions and you'll create, up keep and manage the production manual.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 2 years (including internships) hands-on production coordination experience within a digital/commercial/film/television environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Proficiency in Movie Magic Budgeting a plus
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Highly developed communication skills - both verbal and written
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Operates efficiently and with empathy in a dynamic work environment
• Well-versed in all aspects of physical production, industry best-practices, and maintaining vendor relations
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize deliverables in the best interest of the team
• Willing to go above and beyond and take additional responsibilities as they arise
• knowledge of payroll services and process (Entertainment Partners a plus)
• Strong organizational, project management, communication skills, and detail-oriented