Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this position, the Product Marketing Specialist, MarTech will work at the intersection of digital marketing and technology. The Specialist will support the Product Marketing Manager, MarTech in the management and execution of the marketing technology roadmap and serve as a subject matter expert on MMP and CMP capabilities. The Specialist will support internal stakeholders and ensure current proprietary functionality is operational, while troubleshooting and providing workaround solutions when necessary. This is a highly cross-functional role and requires a consummate team player to be successful.
• Become subject matter expert on capabilities of One App marketing technology (Iterable and Branch).
• Assist in creation and management of One App marketing technology capabilities roadmap in partnership with the One App product team and martech vendors.
• Manage weekly martech updates, coordinating with Product Marketing Manager to provide executive level reporting
• Facilitate technical discussions between One App MarTech and cable entertainment networks to help with requirements gathering for new feature requests.
• Operationalize proofs of concept for any new capabilities made available by martech vendors.
• Troubleshoot proprietary martech functionality with internal stakeholders when needed.
• Communicate feature changes, bug fixes, and workaround solutions to relevant parties including brand partners (e.g., Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, E!, Telemundo) and internal stakeholders, when necessary.
• Support creation of digital tracking links, when necessary.
• Assist in monthly attribution reporting, including a/b test results, additional learnings, and recommendations for future efforts.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of experience in product marketing, digital operations and/or marketing/ad technology.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables).
• Experience with a martech platform i.e. Iterable, Braze, Branch, Kochava.
• Attribution tracking, paid media or digital marketing experience a plus. Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Experience with Branch, and/or Iterable a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1px3e-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.