In this newly created position, the Product Marketing Specialist will support Customer Relationship Marketing campaigns for Telemundo. This includes hands-on management of email and mobile marketing campaigns, closely partnering with Marketing and Campaign Operations teams. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, process oriented, accountable, detail oriented, articulate, and comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment. In addition, the ideal candidate will be data-driven with a growth mindset & natural curiosity and will be comfortable in an A/B testing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful.
• Own and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish, including setting up test plans and tracking, project managing creative, routing campaigns for approval, and reviewing performance. This will include some real-time optimization of campaigns in market
• Timely and detailed documenting and communication of campaign targeting, messaging, timing and creative to Marketing Operations team to ensure executional excellence.
• QA proofs, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
• Analyze marketing campaign results and make optimization recommendations
• Create and maintain marketing campaign and editorial calendars, including relevant testing roadmaps
• Partner with brand marketing and digital content teams to identify content to drive engagement
• Work with digital operations to ensure video content is live/available
• Work alongside Marketing Operations team to help with requirements gathering when deploying new types of campaigns
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1 year of experience in email and mobile marketing or related field
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Fluent in Spanish, including reading and writing
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience in performance marketing, direct response marketing, project management or growth marketing, preferably for a large consumer facing brand
• Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on executional excellence.
• Able to simultaneously handle multiple projects and work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Flexible, adaptable to change, and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Data-driven thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter with a strong sense of ownerships who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful, and possesses good follow-through.
• Team player who looks for opportunities to streamline process and communication, is empathetic and a good partner.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including brand marketing partners, campaign operations, marketing operations and analytics.
• Experience with Airtable, Iterable, and/or JIRA a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34wk5-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.