Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this newly created position, the Product Marketing Manager - CRM will support the Entertainment Lifestyle Group (ELG) CRM program in coordinating between campaign strategy and deployment operations. The Product Marketing Manager - CRM will be the primary on Airtable– ensuring that all campaign details are populated and tracked accordingly to execute campaigns across the ELG brands (Bravo, Oxygen, USA, SYFY and E!). They will also be the brand lead on E!, working directly with the E! Brand team on managing and scaling their CRM program. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, process oriented, accountable, detail oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful.
• Act as brand lead for E!, working to develop campaign strategy, target audiences, deployment capabilities, and overall campaign calendar for E! brand. Manage partner needs and expectations as necessary.
• Support other ELG brand leads in translating finalized marketing campaigns and associated details (e.g., copy, targeting, testing, etc.) into campaign management tool (Airtable) for agency and internal deployment operations to execute on.
• Project manage all the moving pieces to campaign creation – following up on creative, targeting, testing details, links and more while keeping track of deadlines and any changes
• Coordinate with brand leads to ensure all campaign details finalized, populated and clear for operational teams
• Agency point of contact for campaign operation details
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in email and mobile marketing campaign operations and/or project management
• Previous experience working in a performance marketing, direct response marketing for a large consumer facing brand
• Ability to QA, troubleshoot and problem solve
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Digital marketing or digital marketing operations experience required. Agency and/or entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required. Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, technical and operations.
• Experience with Airtable, Iterable or other event parameter segmentation mobile marketing automation platform a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekn47-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.