Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this newly created position, the Product Marketing Manager will lead Customer Relationship Marketing campaigns supporting Telemundo. This includes developing campaign strategy, target audiences, deployment capabilities, and overall campaign calendar for Telemundo. In addition, they will work to manage an agency team in support of email, push, and in-app campaign operations. The ideal candidate will be data-driven with a growth mindset and will be comfortable in an A/B testing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful.
• Own and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish, including writing creative briefs, setting up test plans and tracking, project managing creatives, routing campaigns for approval, and reviewing performance. This will include some real-time optimization of campaigns in market
• Deliver marketing campaign recap reports, including analyzing results and making optimization recommendations
• Create and maintain marketing campaign and editorial calendars for Telemundo, including relevant testing roadmaps
• Work with data team to build relevant campaign analysis and ad-hoc requests, while providing regular reporting through self-service Domo dashboards.
• Work with digital operations to ensure content is live and available
• Partner with Telemundo marketing team to identify relevant and compelling content to drive engagement
• Work alongside MarTech team to help with requirements gathering when deploying new types of campaigns and manage calendar of proposed automation in development for Telemundo
• Create monthly marketing performance dashboard– reading out on mobile and email marketing programs and related KPIs (all acquisition, engagement and retention based)
• Responsible for creating holistic marketing campaign goals, lead segmentation discussions, and facilitate technical conversations between MarTech and Telemundo
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in email or mobile marketing
• Fluent in Spanish (including reading and writing)
• Previous experience in performance marketing, direct response marketing, or growth marketing
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data (including A/B testing results) to make marketing recommendations
• Advertising or digital marketing experience required. Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations. Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Experience with Iterable, Branch and/or JIRA a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxqm6-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.