Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Search
Universal City, CA
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this position, the Product Marketing Manager will support the Customer Relationship Marketing program for NBCE that include the NBC App, Voice App, AGT App and nbc.com. This includes closely partnering with Marketing Operations, Campaign Operations, Brand Marketing, Social and Creative teams to manage the ideation, creation and execution of the CRM program (including but not limited to mobile marketing, email, connected device marketing, web push) to drive underlying KPIs of driving consumption, retention, cross promotion and show discovery. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, performance-driven with a growth mindset and will be comfortable in an A/B testing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful.
• Own and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish, including writing creative briefs, setting up test plans and tracking, project managing creative, writing copy for email and mobile campaigns, routing campaigns for approval, and reviewing performance. This will include some real-time optimization of campaigns in market
• Manage day-to-day marketing campaigns across channels, in Airtable, communicate campaign requirements in clear and timely manner to confirm that campaign assets, targeting, and links are accurate – approve proofs to ensure executional excellence
• Build a strong narrative that gets to the core ''so what'' of the story by effectively summarizing actionable learnings & insights for monthly scorecard deck that is shared with senior leadership
• Analyze marketing campaign results and make optimization recommendations
• Create and maintain marketing campaign and editorial calendars for each network, including relevant testing roadmaps
• Become a brand expert on NBC content, including partnering with brand marketing and digital content teams to identify content to drive engagement
• Work with digital operations to ensure video content is live/available on nbc.com and the NBC App
• Work alongside MarTech team to help with requirements gathering when deploying new types of campaigns
• Ideate, test, learn and evolve customer journeys to drive program growth across segments and channels.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in email or mobile marketing
• Previous experience in performance marketing, direct response marketing, or growth marketing
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, including pivot tables. Must have demonstrated experience with A/B testing and analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
• Digital marketing or agency experience required. Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive and resourceful, and possesses good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical, and operations.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Experience with Airtable, Iterable, Branch and/or JIRA a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvy2om-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.