Sr Analyst, Data Governance, Decision Sciences
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
This Product Manager role will have a focus on creating innovative entertainment viewing experiences across a diverse range of features.
Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting experience.
In this role, you will:
• Define product strategy and roadmap, outline/maintain measurements of success for Peacock across TV, web and mobile platforms
• Envision feature sets for the ultimate viewing experience, including content discovery, binge watching, personalization, integrated TV experiences, and accessibility
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to come up with the best user experiences
• Translate complex problems into compelling features and functionality that drive consumption and business results
• Prioritize delivery through a roadmap: balancing commercial and customer impact and technical effort/complexity
• Perform competitive analysis and conduct market research
• Talk technology with developers, user experience with designers and metrics with data scientists
• Help build a product culture at Peacock
What you have:
• Passion for creating innovative and engaging consumer products
• Empathy for the user and how to meet their needs and simplify their lives
• Vision to anticipate the ever-evolving consumption trends and an appreciation for TV/entertainment
• Communication skills to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Curiosity to seek the right solution and the persistence to iterate
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Enthusiasm to be positive, confident, energetic and display a willingness to learn
• BA/BS degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 3 years experience working in a Product Management (or similar) role
• Experience in technology or digital media preferably with consumer-facing products
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment preferred
• Experience with feature A/B testing and validation refinement process
• Experience with multiple entertainment platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, Amazon, Roku) and domains (e.g. TV, Movies, Sports, News, Kids)
• Experience with metrics analysis and rapid experimentation