Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is looking for an experienced Product Manager with expertise in Marketing Technology. This role will work on the Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Technology Director, and will be responsible for owning the generation of the Peacock MarTech stack – managing development requests by gathering requirements, facilitating business cases, and prioritizing the intra-team roadmap.
A successful candidate will have a blended background including experience with both the technical integration and strategic application sides of MarTech. They will be detail-oriented and well-organized; a leader who successfully works across multiple stakeholders to take ambiguous needs and flesh them out with details and structure.
Candidate must have strong knowledge of the Marketing Technology space with a deep perspective on ideal architecture and tool selection. It is crucial that this candidate is always up to date on the latest players in marketing software, A/B testing, attribution, and other tools with an opinion on the best tools for the job.
• Drive the MarTech roadmap; what is in motion, planned for development, and in the backlog
• Own intra-team requirements intake process; maintaining 'source-of-truth' backlog of requests for stakeholder reference and planning
• Lead monthly backlog reviews, keeping team members apprised of the latest developments and facilitating backlog prioritization
• Write and maintain Business Requirements Documents (BRDs); build complete story for a given ask, what the goal is; why it is needed; what are the acceptance criteria and what is the business impact
• Organize individual stakeholder meetings for each BRD; source requirements and confirm approval of completed documents
• Partner with Product, Operations, and Tech teams throughout development to answer questions and ensure requirements are met
• Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) for new features or platforms; obtain sign-off from primary stakeholder and confirm with tech, prior to launch
• Stay up to date on the current marketing technology landscape; make recommendations on how our stack can be improved via new and/or different vendors
• 4+ years marketing technology experience
• Deep understanding of Marketing Technology stack architecture, including interplay between engagement tools, ad serving platforms, and data warehouses
• Experience with core marketing platforms including CMS [Adobe Experience Manager, Acquia Drupal], and CEP [Braze, Adobe], as well as analytics [Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics]
• Data management platform experience a plus
• Strong communication & story-telling skills; breaking down complex concepts and presenting to both business and technology stakeholders
• Expertise in requirements gathering; developing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and identifying use cases
• Proficiency with project management platforms including JIRA, Airtable, & Trello
• Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
• Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
• Bachelor's degree required
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change
• Ability to synthesize and simplify complex concepts/requirements to the team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives.
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
• Experience within media entertainment industry a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d810m9-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.