Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O .
As a Product Manager on the Peacock Commerce team, you will devise, define, design, develop, test, and launch vivid and compelling experiences that are contextually relevant, exceedingly useful, and curiously entertaining.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
• You are an experienced product owner with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing digital products;
• You have relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of digital product development. You use tools, technologies, established best practices, and your own experience-based methods;
• You look at the data and listen to the voice of the consumer;
• You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, success-or failure;
• You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps;
• You are resourceful and you lean on yourself, able to bring the big ideas and deliver the practical daily output;
• You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment; and
• You are fluid and adaptable-able to pivot and work on multiple tracks.
What you will do:
• Develop and own high-value, consumer-centric digital features and products for web, mobile devices, connected devices and smart TVs;
• Use qualitative and quantitative data to define requirements;
• Present vision, strategy, work product, insights, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization;
• Collaborate with other product owners, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market. Build, test, learn, and increment;
• Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust; and
• Define and evangelise best practices. Collaborate on the planning and building of scalable and extensible tools and resources.
• Minimum 5 years owning the end-to-end development lifecycle-incubating, building, delivering, and scaling digital products;
• Experience with onboarding and customer acquisition;
• Readiness to share a presentation of case studies of digital products;
• Experience developing products for the web and shipping apps to iOS or Android;
• Experience with entertainment platforms-tvOS, Fire TV, Roku, etc.-a plus;
• Expertise in rapid deployment and experimentation-metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research;
• Experience working in an agile software development environment; and
• Close familiarity with common project management tools such as Jira as well as testing tools such as Optimizely
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89m39-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.